Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And that's why her last name is Ismail

I love to view and read blogs. I love blogging. Thats my new interest lately. But I wudnt know how long wud this so called hobby will last. Cause starting this coming July, Im gonna be so busy with all the programs as well as my studies. Only 3 big semesters left for me to complete my degree. So ive to get ready from now on.. Huhu
..
But that is not the main idea of this entry. I would love to share to all of you one sad story written by my bestfriend (Nur Faizura binti Ismail). The story was composed by her based on the truth story.. You can read the story by visiting her blog at http://sharpcap.blogspot.com/ with the title "And that's why my last name is ISMAIL".
..
p/s: Last saturday this fella was called to the court for a Long Call. Now she is offcially a Lawyer. Proud of u Kak Faiz!!!

2 comments:

  1. i like the story..the flow is laudable, but i would appreciate even more if it is written with some literature touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even witout some literature touch pun for me its good enough kot..rite??? its so damn sad.. =(

    btw thx bro for dropping by..!! nnt kita jumpe k..

    ReplyDelete