Friday, June 12, 2009

Failed

Saya Failed. Ye lah Failed!! What's a big deal?? Everyone deserves second chance right?? So do I... (this entry refers to my previous posting in which stated "starting tomorrow, I don't want to skip classes again) It's just a dreamday. Big sigh for me..
.
..
I don't know what happened to me lately. I'm so lazy to go to the class. Ive tried to fulfill my desire not to skip the class again but saya telah Failed..
.
..
Last week, I skipped 5 out of 8 classes. Whoaahhh!!! That's a lot right?? And starting from that I realized, I cannot stay to be that way..Hurmmm
.
..
So this week, (starting last Monday) I planned not to skip the class but rather attend all the classes. And yes, saya Failed lagi to do so (Oppss!! I did it again!) - w.t.fish!!! Not skip 1 class but 5 classes weyh. Wtf..!$@#$%$%#??!! Sighs...
.
..
Thank God, its just an Arabic class. No credit hour. So u don't have to worry about your pointer or whatsoeva cause it will not be calculated in. Haha... (now I'm happy back - nuthin much to b worried abt)
.
..
p/s: I can play-play this semester only, next sem?? HELL NO JOSE!! (amaran keras)

No comments:

Post a Comment