Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back by popular demand


Talentime is back!! For those who missed to watch Talentime in Cinema last March you can get your ticket now at the selected cinema to watch Talentime, a film by Yasmin Ahmad. The producer of this film said, this film is back due to popular demand from the public. Part of the profit selling this movie, will be given as charities.

I watched this movie last March and now I'm still hoping to watch it again. I still remember last semester, it was in the iium library, one of my friend came after me and said "babe lets watch Talentime" without think much, i immediately said "jom!!". Then one of my friend said to me "hey bukan korg esok ada exam ke??lagi nk tgk movie". Yes we were in exams' week at that time. But my love to Yasmin's films never stop me to watch her's no matter in what conditions.

Overall Talentime was a great great movie so far. If we want to compare with other Yasmin's films, my personal opinion, i think Talentime is the best. I love the storyline of it, and all the OST were so amazing including the Indian song. I love 'Pergi' or 'I Go' by Aizat as well as 'Angel' by Atilia. Amazingly, there are few people who actually acting for their first time like Mahesh, Pamela Chong, Jaclyn Victor and Kahoe. Even though that was thier 1st time experience in acting, I think they did a very good job. That was special touch by Yasmin who actually wants real people in real film.

These are the "Talentime" babes:


.
Name: Mohammad Syafie bin Naswip
Age: 17 years
Education: Form 5 - SMK Gombak Setia Kuala Lumpur
Films: Mukhsin and Talentime
.
.
Name: Pamelo Chong Ven Teen
Age: 26 Years
Education: Degree in BA MASS Communication and Multimedia
Film: Talentime
.
.
Name: Mahesh Jugal Kishor

Age: 19 Years
Education: Diploma in IT (Asia Pasific of Information Technology)
Film: Talentime
.
.
Name: Jaclyn Victor
Age: 31 Years
Achievements: Champion Malaysia Idol Session 1
Film: Talentime
.
.
Name: Howard Hon Kahoe
Age: 17 Years
Education: Form 5 - SMK Gombak Setia Kuala Lumpur
Film: Talentime
.
p/s: so peeps go and watch Talentime. It's a worth film. Yes we gonna miss Yasmin Ahmad and her touch in Films and Commercials. R.I.P Yasmin Ahmad (1958-2009)


Words say too much. Love comes in silence - Mahesh


The screening of Talentime will be held in selected cinemas nationwide including:
GSC Cinemas in Midvalley Megamall (KL), Queensbay Mall (Penang), Sunway Carnival (Prai), Dataran Pahlawan (Melaka), Alamanda (Putrajaya); TGV Cinema in KLCC (KL), Bukit Tinggi (Klang), Bukit Raja (Klang), Tebrau City (Johor), Cheras Selatan (KL), 1Utama (Petaling Jaya); MBO Cinemas in Ampang (Selangor), Batu Pahat Mall (Johor), MBO Kluang (Johor), MBO Skudai (Johor) Independent Cinemas in Growball (Kota Kinabalu) and The Mall (Brunei).

No comments:

Post a Comment