Sunday, May 24, 2009

How well do you know Eqmal Rome?


Its a quiz created by me and its already been published in Facebook

1) My full name???
a) eqmal hisyam muhd rome
b) mohd ikmal hisham bin rom
c) mohd ikmal bin hisham rome
d) ikmal hisham bin mohamad rom
e) ikmal hisyam bin muhamad rom

2) I was born in???
a) Klinik Dr. Wan Julia Ampang
b) Hospital Kuala Lumpur
c) Hospital Tawakal KL
d) Ampang Medical Centre
e) Kelantan??? wt...

3) My previous schools when i was in high school?????
a) Madid, Smk Ampang, St. john
b) Smk Ampang, Madid, VI
c) Madid, Smk Taman Tasik, VI
d) SMAPK, MCKK, TKC
e) Madid, Smk Taman Tasik, CBN

4) My soulmate?
a) Raihanah Abd Razak
b) Ahmad Farhan aka borhan
c) Wan Amirul Zikri
d) Nur Faizura Ismail
e) Nuriahtun Maria Samad

5) My Fav movie???
a) The Sweetest Things
b) Titanic
c) Bohsia "Jgn lepak dekat Chow Kit"
d) Coyote Ugly
e) Twilight

6) My 'weird' nick name??
a) ikmal
b) imal
c) eqmal
d) abg ikmal
e) baby

7) The person tht always be in my head
a) borhan
b) along
c) donnoe
d) kajol
e) pjat

8) My Fav School??
a) SMK Taman Tasik
b) Victoria Institution KL
c) Madrasah Idrisiah
d) St john Institution
e) Convent Bukit Nanas

p/s: thx for those yg dh amik quiz. Ada yg dpt 100%!! bagus... hoho
u can log on to http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/quiz.jsp?q=1787606 to check my quiz and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment