Friday, May 22, 2009

Being coward??? what say you???

..
..
Being 'coward' and dalam bahasa pasarnya 'pengecut' for me is so damn memalukan. Once people label u as a 'coward' u should be aware of it. Seriously shame on u man!! If ure not ready to fall in love with someone, do not jump into it. People could say ure in denial all this while. You said you love her/him but actually you dont. You said you are ready to be in relationship with her/him, but actually you are not. So what the hell are you trying to prove???
..
..
Somehow I should be agreed with them by saying that you are in denial because we see things clearly. Do not put love as a trial. You are hurting her/him and it will affect your life as well. I know we are human being. We did mistakes. And yes I know I did the same mistake before. But we learn from it. Not by repeating the same mistake over and over again. That is TOTALLY WRONG!! This is what I think and this is my humble opinion, seriously.
..
..
People might see things differently but as for me, I see thing as the way it is. And I believe some close friends have the same thought as what I had. Nvm we can't talk much abt this and we dont have the authority to make a final say. My advice is just face it!! Dont be so 'bacul' . Just respect other people's feeling. Treat people as u want to be treated!!
Peace yahhh!!!
..
..
..
p/s: Believe in Karma;
"what goes around, comes around"

No comments:

Post a Comment