Monday, November 30, 2009

Big Fat Ugly Whore


This is a damn scary story i'm gonna share with u guys. Serious shit!! otw back frm my friend's hse, dekat traffic lite, aku berhenti sebelah teksi. Driver teksi itu adalah seorang lelaki berbangsa Cina yg berumur 40++. Sebelahnya pula seorang wanita juga berbangsa Cina yg berusia dalam lingkungan 40++ jugak. Bagi menyahut dan menyanjung semangat 1 Malaysia, aku buat2 muka pleasant. I was grinning at them, and then they smiled at me...

The scary part started when that woman approached me asking for a cigarette. I was smoking. Then I said "sorry this is my last stick"...

Then she asked me to have a dinner with them.
I said "Thanks I just ate"...

And then she asked me to take her number "...012 #$%^+@&" aku pun tak ingt apa number dia. But aku buat bodo. She asked again.. aku buat bodo lagi.

Next die mintak plak number aku. Dia pandang ke bawah cuba mengeluarkan henfon dr poket seluarnya utk menyalin number telefon aku. Dalam kepala otak aku tak tahu nk bagi alasan apa.. Suddenly timbul idea best. And I said "sorry I'm gay.. I love dick..pussy does not work for me"
and she said "ouh...solly arr...."

wadefak...
lampu hijau aku terus pecut laju... hahaha...scary...

p/s: sumpah whore tu buruk gila.. kalau cun xpe gak.. ngeee...!!!!

amaran keras: i'm not racist. I just hate ppl being ugly no matter what race they are.. even Malay!!! I HATE RACISM

No comments:

Post a Comment