Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am a swimmer (am I???)


My result for this sem has been released yesterday. I was so nervous to see it. Alhamdulillah all Okay. Including my swimming skill class. Heh. I thought m gonna fail.

Ye la mana tak nya, during final exam, aku swim cam taik. Heh. Swimming tangan belah kanan beria swim mcm professional, tangan kiri plak duk pegang wall dari awal sampai habis.

Heh. Takut lemas dowh. Cause got case where one brother had drowned in the same pool. Hurm.. bukannya x pandai swim, pandai la sikit2 cuma x confident lorh. I can swim people!!! grrrr..

I got B for my swimming skill class. Ok la tu. Drpd fail. Kalau btul2 fail, aku dh plan skill 1 nnt aku nk amik cooking punya skill plak. Muahahahaa....!!

p/s: do not under estimate me. I can swim. Jom lawan... gegegege

No comments:

Post a Comment