Thursday, May 6, 2010

Old Good Times

I never felt this way. Boring+benci+lapar+sangap+regret+blah blah blah...

I'm not in a very very good condition. I made a mistake and I regret of what I have done. I ruined everything. Mampus aaaa... I don't like this situation, this feeling...

Suddenly...

Teringat old good times with them... yes them!! everything was good time tu... miss those moments.. sumpit!!!

And I miss my TT... I know I've been away lately but it doesn't mean aku lupa kat korg... you guys are always be in my heart forever... I will try find times for us lepak2 and chill2 k...

Sigh... blur blur blur...

If I could turn back time... that would be great enn en en...

.
.
.
.
.

aku dh mula merapu, better stop now..

what you need to know, I never wanted this to happen.. it just comes naturally without plan.. I know Ive made a big mistake and I am sorry for that... now its all in your hands... kick me out, throw me away if that things could answer my apology...

No comments:

Post a Comment